Burying Downspouts or Gutters
Mowing your Lawn
Fall Tips Healthy Yard
Lawn Aeration - Highly recommended every year or other to loosen up the ground and allow new growth of grass and for roots to grow deeper.
*If you have irrigation heads they will need to be marked with flags, we can provide flags.
Over Seeding - Lawns that are thinner or bare in spots, or new houses, works will with aeration. (Athletic blend70% Kentucky Bluegrass/30% Rye Grass) (Best in fall)
Escape Landscaping not only does all things landscaping but also lawn treatments, snow removal, and holiday lights.
4-6 STEP LAWN HEALTH CARE PROGRAM
1) Early Spring Application - Early spring fertilizer with crabgrass pre-emergent, creates
a barrier that prevents weed seeds from germinating and gives grass key nutrients.
2) Late Spring Application - Late spring fertilizer, provides balanced nutrients for lawn
heading into summer.
3) Broad leaf Weed Control - Blanket spray of lawn with broad leaf weed control
4) Summer Application with Grub Control - Slow release fertilizer application with
active grub treatment and lawn insecticide (with spot weed control spray as needed)
5) Broad leaf Weed Control - Blanket spray of lawn with broad leaf weed control
6) Fall/Winter Application - Slow release fertilizer with high nitrogen for winterization,
helps put your lawn to bed for winter and quick green up in spring. (October)